Friday, April 3, 2009

Two new cookbooks!

I love ordering books online. It always feels like my birthday again! happily opening gifts, even though I know what they are.

I ordered two books online:

Book No 1:

Ben and Jerry's homemade ice-cream and dessert book!! wow you can't go wrong when its written by Ben and Jerry themselves! Its kind of an old book since its first print came out in 1987, but who cares! its still gr8.

DSC03080


Book No 2:

OMG I LURVE this BOOK!!

It's called "Baked: New frontiers in Baking by Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito"
Wow! these guys have a cafe in NYC and they serve these delectable delights! Oh how I would LOVE to visit their cafe!!

DSC03078

I cant wait to try something out from both the books! ahh I am so happy!probably happier than what was on my birthday.